Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm 8 Weeks Today!

Quite a bit has happened in the past couple of weeks. Mommy started back to work so Andrew is now a daycare pro. He is so good for those girls they never complain that he cries or fusses. He really is a good baby.....I tell Tim everyday we may not be sleeping all night, but we sure could have it worse, I know many who do.

Andrew is getting much better at lifting his head while on his tummy, he surpirises me each and every day at the things he can do at his age. He is really starting to like his activity mat and he is paying more attention to the hanging objects in the last couple of days. I know it wont be long and he will be reaching for them. We have been interacting with him as much as possible to get him to be more vocal and smile. He is smiling if you coo at him, it is so much fun to see what he can do day by day. His smiles really do melt my heart!

Tim has become such a pro at getting Andrew dressed and ready in the morning while I get ready....I can honestly say that I dont know what I would do if I didnt have him home in the morning. It also really helps that Andrew wakes up to eat at around 4 instead of right when we are trying to get ready in the morning. That cuts 30 minutes off of our morning routine. Since we have been practicing our time to get up has changed to 6 instead of 5:30 becasue we work together so well to get everyone up and ready by 6:40. That means I make it to daycare to drop off Andrew by 7 or a little after. I really think Tim enjoys getting him dressed and ready in the morning....gives them a little time to bond and hang out.

These 2 months have really flown by, I know the rest of the year will as well. We are all starting to get excited about the holidays. I am back to work full time in the next couple of weeks and I am trying to really enjoy my last couple of weekdays home with Andrew. It really is fun now that he is a little more interactive and alert, I am going to miss it and cant wait till January when I have Fridays off. Tim has been off quite a few Fridays lately as well since work is so slow he gets to spend some extra time with us too.

We are headed to Mimi and PoPos for Thanksgiving and we all cant wait to see them agian. It will be a fun trip.....Andrew will see his first snow I am sure. Andrews 2 month well visit is coming up Friday and I am so excited to see how he has grown since they saw him in late Sept. I know he has to be over 10lbs.

Well that is an update for now, enjoy the videos and pictures!

First Day of Daycare; 10/20



Andrew & Mom



First Family Photo 10/12



Smiley Baby Video 11/4

Practicing Head Control w/ Daddy

No comments: