Monday, November 10, 2008

He's 2 Months Old!

I cant believe how fast he is growing and as posted in his well visit post he is getting heavier than ever! I took a few pics of him yesterday to mark the 2 month mark! This is the first month I have done this and I hope to keep it up.

As Promised!



Andrew also attended his first birthday party! Michael is 5, he is also getting so big. I cant believe Lauren, Michael and Ryan are as big as they are now! It is really crazy how fast they grow. Andrew just hung out on the sidelines and watched the big screen TV. He loves looking at all the colors and lights, but I know in March at Ryans first birthday party he will be getting right down there with all those kids! Here are a few photos from the day.



Ryan wanted in on the action too!

No comments: