Monday, December 13, 2010

Its Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!

Starting with our small town parade. Which was really not that small. I think every fire truck in a 20 mile radius came out to take a parade lap. Andrew was NOT complaining. He loved it! He didnt quiet know what to think about it but he still enjoyed the scenery and the candy ;)

Im not sure he caught the Big Guy but as you can see I almost didnt either.
Andrew got in on Tims bday this year. I tried my best to get it on film.


A few weeks ago we discovered that the farm park in our town has a train and they give rides at Christmas time and tells the real story of Christmas. I KNEW we had to take Andrew. There was no question. They also have Santa and lights up everywhere. I didnt get very good pics but it was a fun time. Eli and his mom came along and we all thought that its something we'll have to do in the years to come. It was really great for the kids, and truthfully pretty relaxing for Tim & I.




Two boys very excited about the train!


Here are a few of the outside shots I tried to get.

Im pretty sure we'll be back it really was a fun time!

No comments: