Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat!

We headed downtown Sunday night for the Denton "Street Treat"! Our little town closes down a few streets in the center of town and all the merchants hand out candy. I couldnt believe how crowded it was, but honestly it beats going house to house on a cold evening. Andrew had a great time and enjoyed looking at all the constumes. He happliy wore his head gear.....peer pressure gets him everytime ;)

Isnt he the cutest giraffe youve ever seen?


Daddy thinks so!


Its football time! Andrew has on his gear.


& here is a little sneak peek from our photo shoot on Sat morning. Look at the color! I cant wait to see the rest. Andrew didnt really cooperate for any of the lake shots but hopefully we have a few good ones in the pack. Ill post more as I get them!


Bring on the holidays! We actually get to spend TGiving and Cmas with ALL of our family this year and I dont think I could be any happier. Im already in the spirit ;)

No comments: