Thursday, December 10, 2009

Using a Spoon!!!

I honestly think some of this is my fault ;) You see by the time we all get ready for dinner its a quick one and just about everyone is hungry. So most of the time I feed Andrew and then he'll finish hinself with a fruit bar etc. But last night he just seemed to be rather fussy so I said lets play with a spoon and see how we do....while I finished cooking.

He is attempting to eat Mac & Cheese Soup off of his tray....its a thick soup so he doesnt have too much trouble getting it with his fingers. But I decided to put it in a bowl and see how he would do.

He did GREAT!! I think they have been allowing him to practice in his new toddler class. Its okay.....but still very messy. I guess we will see how it goes tonight......but either way these pics and videos are hilarious!


In this video Im attempting to get him to say "Please" which he did 3 times in a row bf I turned on the camera. We are sharing a cup of yogurt!


Next time we will try something I little less messy ;)

No comments: