Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas In Ohio!

I cant believe its been almost a month since my last update....but then again I guess we have been kind of busy. Then I went to upload all of the videos and photos and realized that I already took them off the computer in order to clean house for the New Year!

Which Happy New Year btw ;)

So anyway I want to update and Andrew's (2nd) Christmas. He had a blast! We headed up to OH on the 18th to beat the winter storm that was brewing in NC. Can you believe that! We went to OH to get away from the snow. Kind of funny if you think about it. But they evetually got a little, which I was glad so Andrew could play in it a little. He wasnt sure what to think of it! Here are a few pics.


Then we all came back in to get warm!

From Nov & Dec 09


Here we all are getting ready to head to church.....dress up!


Andrew was so much fun Cms Eve....well after church was over ;) He played and played. I love this pic of him!


Here he is opening his Chatter Elma Cmas Morning! Love the Cmas PJ's!

Now it time for everyone to join in!


Ah!!! A Vacumm! Just like mommies!

Bath paints and markers!

And a Broom!


And a Race Car! I think this is his favorite!
From Nov & Dec 09
It was a blast being with my two favortie boys! I cant believe how big they both are! We have a lot to look forward to in the years to come!


So on to the new year. Once we got back for OH Andrew had a minor surgery to help with his Ear Infections. He recovered well and I hope we took care of the problem. More fun times to come!

No comments: