Thursday, July 29, 2010

Many, Many Words

Andrew is talking up a storm. Well he has been for a while but he has been putting word after word together over the past 2 months. He consistenly puts 2 words together and he is getting better at 3 words - "May I Please" being one phrase in particular.

His ablsolute favorite 2 words right now are - Big Truck! If you say HI to him and he is acting shy thats what he'll say - Big truck! All the while pointing out the window. Silly kid! Anyway here is a little video I took this morning. He cracks me up with "more chicken". He could could star in a Chic Fil-a commercial. ;) I also LOVE how he says his name. I know it sounds nothing like Andrew but it melts my heart bc he knows his name. Its the small things right?

*I had a hard time getting this video to load, so this link will take you to another page to watch it. Sorry about that!


From July & Aug 10


We live in a small town. A very small town. Andrew will begin school with the same people he will end school with. Im getting used to it. Im adapting, this is something Tim is very familiar with but like I said Im adapting. Im still making sure he gets some city in him too ;)

Anyway there was a "Cowboy Day" celebration this past weekend at a ranch close to the house and they held a little parade in town. & by little I mean literally a 3 minute parade. It consisted of a police car, firetrucks, horses, and a few tractors. I was just the right size for Andrews first parade. They even threw candy which he loved picking up off the sidewalk, with Pepa's help of course.



Planning has begun for Andrews 2nd Birthday. Of course with tradition he will get 2 parties. A small affair with Tims family, and another after we get home from Ohio. Im hoping to cut the guest list to just grandparents, and families with children Andrews age. Lets hope i can pull it off. Ive already ordered the invites that are beyond cute! Its a Tractor theme...and I cant wait to see his face!

No comments: